Monday, November 24, 2008

I've arrived on blogsphere

During one seminar I attended, I informed everybody present that I want to write a book. My friend, Danic, who was there with me, keeps reminding me of that.

Then you have FJ, another friend of mine (who says that I reminder him of a philosopher), who says that I should at least write and maintain a web log. The entries can be collected to form the basis of the book that I could write.

Then I remembered this profile that I created in ‘Blogger’ so long ago. I think its time I do some blogging, if for no other reason, it’ll at least keep Danic and FJ from hounding me.

So today you can say, “I’ve arrived.”

2 comments:

Thomas said...

welcome aboard brader.

Unknown said...

My dear friend, i see the immense courage that you have potrayed. I am very proud that to see you moving forward. Keep it up! Have faith.

danic