Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things always happen for a reason


Only yesterday, I wrote how my PersonPlanet Leadership commitment has been in hibernation since May this year. This morning I attended a session with Zeal (Ahmad Zilhaimi Dato’ Zainuddin) principle trainer of MZ Empowerment Centre and married to Murshidah Said.

Murshidah had put out a mail in the M&Y yahoogroups inviting to an “OPPORTUNITIES IN EDUCATION & TRAINING WITH THE ACCELERATED LEARNING CENTRE ASIA”. Those interested were to confirm attendance with her at her mobile number. I thought about it, but that was it. No action taken.

This morning, I just decided to try my luck and pay them a visit. Funny thing is, the only participants were myself and a Jimmy Yeoh, and Jimmy is a friend of Zeal – so he is not really a ‘participant’.

Jimmy, a retired teacher, is in the ‘making education fun’ business.

Know what my commitment was? To develop, promote and conduct Youth Development programmes. And this meeting will probably enable me to collaborate with these gentlemen to fulfill my commitment.

By the way, both Zeal and Murshidah are M&Y graduates.

No comments: